A fun activity in winter to get feedback at the end of a session.
You will need
You will need sheets of white paper and pens
How to do it
- Ask the children to write down what they have enjoyed most about the group
- Each sibling writes his or her statement or feedback clearly (so others can read it) on a blank piece of paper
- They scrunch their paper into snowballs.
- You shout ‘snowball fight’ and they throw and catch snowballs for 30 seconds or so until you shout ‘stop’.
- Each sibling picks up any snowball and they read out what is written on the paper to the rest of the group
They will want to do this again!